Another Snapchat filter has gone viral, and users on the app can’t seem to get enough of the face tattoo filter.
Snapchat is well known for its popular filters and lenses, with it being known for the dog filter in 2015.
The latest filter lets users add some serious ink to themselves without having to endure the pain of a real-life tattoo.
What is a Snapchat filter?
A filter is a lens that changes people’s faces, it can be used for all kinds of things from smoothing skin to turning an individual into some kind of animal.
Filters have become really popular in recent years and can be found on platforms like Instagram and Snapchat.
The latest popular filter is a facial tattoo one on Snapchat, which many users have been using.
Here is an example of a Face Tattoo Filter, so that users can get an idea of what they will look like when they use it.
How to find the Face Tattoo Filter on Snapchat
The filter that users are looking for can be found on Snapchat, which must have the app installed before users can try out the filter.
All that users have to do to find the filter is follow these simple steps:
- Open Snapchat
- Log in or create an account
- Once you have logged in, users need to go onto the camera
- Then hold down the screen so that the filters come up and click ‘explore’
- In the explore search bar users can search for the ‘face tattoo’ filter
- Users can then select the first filter to come up
- They can then take pictures using the filter.
- They can either save their images into memories or they can send them to other users that they have on the app.
Other amazing filters on Snapchat
Snapchat users can also use the steps above to search for any other kind of filter they are looking for.
Alternatively, users can also scroll down the list and try out any of the other Face Tattoo filters to try out some different ink.
A much less permanent way to enjoy the art of tattoos!