Snapchat believes that it’s all written in the stars and has introduced an astrology feature. Here’s how to access it and change your data.
In this age of uncertainty, people have turned their hopes to the occult, to astrology and horoscopes. Snapchat introduced an astrology feature on November 12th. This feature includes personality explanations of the sun, moon and rising signs, positions of other planets in the solar system.
Snapchat users can access their detailed astrological profile by just clicking an icon in their Snapchat profiles. The astrology feature is also social, which means that by clicking on the same astrology icon in a friend’s profile, you can view whether you astrologically match with them or not.
Snapchat launched a decade ago when people weren’t used to sharing their personal information online and chose fake names and birthdays to join the platform. So, now your zodiac sign on Snapchat is Libra when in reality you are a Gemini, and you’re wondering how to update your information, here’s how.
While the username cannot be altered on Snapchat, you can change your birthday for you to access accurate astrological information.
How to change your astrological sign on Snapchat
For you to change your astrological sign on Snapchat, you need to alter your birthday on the app.
- Firstly, open the Snapchat app and tap the profile icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Then, click on the “settings” icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- The third option on the account settings is “birthday”, click on it.
- Tap on the birthday already saved and a calendar will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Update your birthday details and press “continue”. Snapchat will then confirm your age and will have to click “okay” for the birthday, thus astrological sign, to change.