A new compilation has risen on TikTok: A woman claiming “I just want to be appreciated” in 2017 has gone viral in 2020.
The past few days a new trend has occurred on TikTok, and people are curious to find out where it came from.
In 2017, a woman named Maritess Trosper posted a video of herself in the car sharing her thoughts on a tough day.
“Sometimes it doesn’t matter who you are, sometimes it’s just lonely. Sometimes nobody understands that it doesn’t matter how strong you are. Have you felt that way? I just want to be appreciated. I want to be appreciated!”
People resonated with the lady’s words and the last sentence “I just want to be appreciated” has made it on the FYP (For You Page) of TikTok.
“I just want to be appreciated” on TikTok
The hashtag “I just want to be appreciated” has over 104k views and the “I just want to be appreciated” sound, found on TikTok under the name “ur appreciated ily”, has over 57k recreating videos.
After finding out who is behind “I just want to be appreciated”, people have been taking the time to comment on her old posts on TikTok that they appreciate her.
Even though Maritess Trosper herself hasn’t been on TikTok since 2019, she should know that she is now appreciated on TikTok.
How to get the “I just want to be appreciated” sound on TikTok
- Firstly, open the TikTok app.
- Then, head to the discovery page and tap on the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Search for “I just want to be appreciated”.
- A series of videos will appear; click on the first one.
- Tap on the bottom right of the screen, where the sound icon is.
- Afterwards, you will be directed to the sounds page.
- Finally, click on the “use this sound” red button at the bottom of the screen and show Maritess Trosper some love ❤️!