After the iPhone 12 Instagram filter, you can now look cool and prank your friends with this PS5 filter while saving some coins.
The Play Station 5 launches on November 19th in the UK and it is valued at $499. Still, you can get the PS5 Digital Edition, a cheaper version, that costs $399 ?.
Both versions are pricey and under a second national lockdown, it might be better for you to save some money instead because things are still uncertain.
However, we know that the FMO, Fear of Missing Out, is a real thing of this generation.
This Instagram filter features a PS5 package that will have your followers believe that you are one of the first people who got their hands on the “beast”.
How to get the PS5 Instagram filter
- Firstly, open the Instagram app.
- Then, head to the discovery page and tap on the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Search for the user “aroneverything” and click on their profile.
- Once you get to their Instagram feed, click on the smiley face in the middle of the screen that shows the filters created by this user.
- Currently, “aroneverything” has only one filter, so click on the first one that appears on the screen.
- At the bottom left of the screen, there is a “Try it” button you should click on.
- Finally, with the back camera of your phone, you can see the PS5 package, which you can decide the size of by zooming in and out.
- If you want to save the PS5 filter, click on “PS5 BOX by aroneverything” at the bottom of the screen and click the “save effect” button.
Happy pranking ?!