The latest trend on Tiktok is giving us serious Cullen family Twilight vibes. If you want to rock out your own Vampire look here is everything you need to know.
By searching #Vampirefilter you will see your favourite TikTokkers sharing what type of Vampire they would be by using the ‘Color Selector’ filter.
So we’re sure we are all asking the same question right now, how do I get this filter?
Well do not worry, we have you covered. Here is everything you need to know on how to find the Colour Selector filter to channel your inner vampire.
How to get the Vampire Filter (aka Colour Selector Filter)
Hashtag Hyena has done a walkthrough all about how you can find the filter in the effects section of recording.
- Click the plus button at the bottom of the screen
- Click the little effects button in the bottom left
- Swipe right to the title where it says ‘Trending’ or ‘Moods’
- Scroll down until you see the ‘Color Selector’ filter that shows a white face with a blue and grey background, with a colour bar going through the middle of it
- You can search for the filter sing the discover tab at the bottom and search #Color Selector
- Click the red record button at the bottom of the page
- The filter has been added to the recording so you can click record whenever you are ready
What does the Vampire Filter do?
When the ‘Color Selector‘ filter is applied to a video, it isolates only one colour, greying out everything else.
Make sure your room has adequate natural lighting for the filter to be used to maximum effect.
Once you have found the filter all that is needed to do is select your colour on the bar and start to record and experience some Twilight realness.
Add a soundtrack to your Vampire Filter
Now you have all the tools to create your vampire fantasy and bring it to life on TikTok.