The Inverted filter has been all over TikTok for a long time. Here’s what the Inverted Filter icon looks like and how to get it!
TikTok features a range of entertaining filters and video effects, while the platform keeps launching more and more.
One of the most used is the Inverted filter, which allows users to see themselves as other people do, by inverting their face.
It’s a filter that has disappointed some but entertained the majority. Here’s how to get the platform’s most famous filter.
Inverted filter TikTok icon
Most TikTok visual filters and effects are made for fun and feature funny elements, but this one actually represents reality and it can turn out to be scary when you realise how people see you in real life.
The Inverted filter icon on TikTok has two arrows looking the opposite ways and can be found with a quick search on the app.
How to get the Inverted filter on TikTok
- Firstly, open the TikTok app.
- Then, head to the discovery page and click on the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Search for the word “inverted”.
- The first thing that will appear is the inverted filter icon under “effects”.
- Click on it and you’ll be directed to the filter’s page, where all the videos using the filter are.
- To use the effect, click on the pink record icon at the bottom centre of the screen.
- Primarily you will see yourself as normal; tap the screen to invert video.
Don’t freak out, have fun with it, you look beautiful no matter what ?!