If you want to have some fun or decide to scare the shit out of your boyfriend, the pregnancy test filter on TikTok is just the right fit for you!
The pregnancy test filter tells you if you’ll get pregnant soon or not. This is, however, only a game, as it does not reflect your actual pregnancy status.
Many TikTokers are participating in this TikTok challenge that entails using a Pregnancy Test Filter, and it has gone viral. The filter shows whether a person’s virtual pregnancy test is negative or positive, which has resulted in a slew of astonished or offended responses which provide very engaging and creative content to the TikTok community.
The filter displays a small icon resembling a pregnancy test from a drugstore. It will swing between positive and negative, just like a regular test would. The result it returns is supposed to predict if you’ll become pregnant soon.
You should definitely share a video of yourself or one of your friends trying the pregnancy test filter on TikTok. All you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
The Pregnancy Test filter isn’t available on the TikTok app because it’s only available on Instagram. If you want to make a video with it, you’ll have to use Instagram Stories. Save the video to your camera roll, and then upload it to TikTok.
How to Use the Pregnancy Test Filter?
- To begin, go to Instagram and select ‘Your Story.’
- You’ll see a magnifying glass at the end of the filters after you’ve gone through all of them.
- To manually search filters, click it and then hit the other magnifying glass in the top right corner.
- Then type in “pregnancy test” and choose the “Pregnancy Test” option.
- After you’ve finished filming your video, save it and publish it to TikTok.
TikTok has exploded in popularity in recent years, and it was one of the most downloaded apps last year. Despite its humble beginnings as an entertainment platform for children, adults are equally enjoying the app now.