A new challenge has risen on TikTok with Snapchat’s help: what’s the shape of your eyes? Do this challenge on Snapchat to find out!
We spent three intensive months in quarantine and during that time many decided to do some self-digging and reflecting, to read self-help books and to generally get to know themselves better.
This time around, during a second national lockdown, all that’s left to do is TikTok challenges. The latest TikTok challenge will teach you more about yourself with Snapchat’s assistance.
What is the Shape of Eyes challenge?
It’s always fun finding out things about yourself that you didn’t already know; we been waiting for a challenge like the Shape of Eyes.
The challenge is actually trending on TikTok, but Snapchat has made it all possible as the filter used to match the eyes of the chart is from Snapchat.
There are different shape of eyes featured on the chart, including round eyes, almond eyes, droopy eyes, hooded eyes and Asian eyes.
How to do the Shape of Eyes challenge on Snapchat
- Firstly, you need to download or screenshot the shape of eyes chart on your phone library. Head to Google and search “shape of eyes chart”.
- Once you have saved the chart, open the Snapchat app and click on the smiley face at the bottom right of the screen to bring up the filters section.
- Then, click on “create” at the bottom left corner.
- Swipe through the filters and choose the Eyes and Mouth filter named “face builder”.
- After choosing the filter, a series of photos from your phone’s library will show up to choose as a background.
- Set the shape of eyes chart as your background and take a picture or film a video trying all the eye shapes by dragging your eyes over the eye shapes of the chart.
What’s the shape of your eyes? Let us know in the comments below ?.