New TikTok trend alert! People have been finding out the shape of their lips by using a lip shape chart on TikTok. What’s the shape of your lips?
The past couple of weeks have been pretty stressful for most of us. So entertaining ourselves is all we have left.
Using a chart that can be found on Google, people are discovering their exact lip shape, and you wouldn’t guess how many lip shapes there are.
What is the Lip Shape chart TikTok?
The lip shape chart is a challenge that has risen on TikTok, nobody knows where it came from, but it is definitely fun. Think of it as a DNA test for your lips; makes you curious, doesn’t it?
The chart has a variety of lip shapes for people to find their exact lip match, including full lips, heavy-upper lips, wide lips, heavy-lower lips, thin lips, heart-shaped lips and downward-turned lips.
Here’s a bit-by-bit guide of how to get the lip shape trending chart.
TikTok’s Shape of lips challenge tutorial
- First, you will need to save the lip shape chart on your photo library.
- To do so, you need to Google “lip shape chart” and screenshot the chart.
- Once you have done that, head to the TikTok app.
- Then, click on the “+/create” button at the bottom centre of the screen to create a TikTok video.
- Tap on the “effect” button at the bottom left of the screen and choose the effect named “I’m lost”.
- Afterwards, you will be asked to decide on a background picture from your photo library.
- Set the lip shape chart as your background and now film a video trying all the lip shapes by dragging your lips over the lip shapes of the chart.
- Tag @thehashtaghyena and share your video on TikTok
Have you tried the shape of your lips challenge on TikTok? Let us know about your experience in the comments below.