Now that Disney World is open after the lockdown of Covid-19, people are clamoring to get there to click posts for Instagram and they deserve the best captions.
With the most picturesque images of Disney World, comes the great responsibility of adding awesome captions. This is why we have designed a collection for you.
Perfect captions for Disney World trip
- Who says we have to grow up?
- Leave a little magic wherever you go
- “Most everyone’s mad here.” – Alice in Wonderland
- I’m either at Disneyland, or I’m missing Disneyland
- “A whole new world, a dazzling place I never knew.”
- True love is putting someone else’s needs before yours – Olaf
- Don’t mind if I Bibbity Bobbity do
- This really is the “Most Magical Place on Earth.”
- Some girls were just born with Disney in their veins
- The place that proves magic is definitely real
- “When you wish upon a star”… you go to Disney!
- “You are my greatest adventure.” – Up
- “Look at this stuff. Isn’t it neat?”
- Get in the elephant, loser, we’re going flying
- You miss 100% of the castles you don’t see.
Funny Instagram captions of Disney World
- There seems to be no signs of intelligent life anywhere —Buzz Lightyear
- Everything tastes better when it’s shaped like Mickey
- Why does Peter Pan always fly? Because he Neverlands!
- Who needs a tiara when you have mouse ears?
- You had me at Disney!
- It’s not easy being a princess.. but hey, if the shoe fits!
- Has anyone seen my glass slipper?
- All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust.
- There’s nothing I’d rather bippity-boppity-do
- Stop! You’re making me Disney!
- “I’m not crazy. My reality is just different than yours.” — Cheshire Cat
- We tried to rent this place, but some girl Cinderella already had it for the week.
- You mer-maid my day!
- “I look at you, and I’m home.” – Finding Nemo
- Took a highway in the sky to my turreted castle home to ride an elephant, fly over London by pixie dust, and go mad inside a teacup.