After hours of decorating the Christmas tree, you are bound to Instagram it. So here are some magical captions that will go perfectly well with your well-lit tree.
Perfect Christmas tree captions for Instagram
- That perfect moment when the snowflakes kiss the trees
- The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!
- Sitting in a room lit only by tree lights and remembering that our blessings outnumber the lights
- Let’s make this a December to remember.
- If you don’t have Christmas in your heart you will never find it under a tree
- This Christmas, leave a little sparkle wherever you go
- It’s not what’s under the tree that matters, it’s who’s gathered around it.
- Break out your sweaters, because we’re going Christmas tree shopping.
- The best of all gifts around the Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family wrapped up in each other
- This tree is going to bring all the holiday cheer.
Funny Christmas captions
- Me, 11 months of the year: “Slay.” Me in December: “Sleigh.”
- Relationship status: Single and ready to jingle.
- Dear Santa, just leave your credit card under the tree
- Dreaming of a white Christmas (but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red).
- Two is company. Trees a crowd.
- What the shell, these aren’t palm trees.
- But first, let me take an elfie in front of the Christmas tree
- Dear Santa…I can explain.
- The tree isn’t the only thing to get lit
- There is snow place like the Christmas tree farm.
Cute Christmas quotes
- “All Christmas trees are perfect.” – Charles N. Barnard
- “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” – Larry Wilde
- “‘Maybe Christmas,’ he thought, ‘doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.'” — Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- “The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood.” – Richard Paul Evans in The Christmas Box
- “You, me, and the Christmas tree. Picked, purchased, and pruned.” – Max Lucado
- “With candy canes and silver lanes aglow.” — Johnny Mathis
- “November, I’ll give thanks that you belong to me. December, you’re the present beneath my Christmas tree.” – Neil Sedaka
- “Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.” —Nora Roberts
- “Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.” — Tom Baker
- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” — Buddy the Elf, Elf