A Snapchat filter is going viral on TikTok and it’s so realistic, it could make you cry. Here’s how to get the Bald Filter on TikTok!
The Bald Filter has been taking over Snapchat for a minute now, but after James Charles’ viral YouTube video “I Shaved My Head Bald” the effect is all over social media again. Here’s everything you need to know about the best filter yet to prank your loved ones, and how to get it!
What is the Bald Filter?
When applied, the Bald Filter makes it look as though you are bald and have no hair on top of your head, but it does give you facial hair.
The filter has become a favored effect for many social media users because it’s so funny and realistic, it’s almost impossible to tell that it’s a scam.
#baldfilter has been trending on TikTok with over 67 million views and thousands of recreating videos.
However, the Bald Filter can’t be found on TikTok as it is a Snapchat filter. Here’s how to get the filter on Snapchat and then on TikTok!
How to get the Bald Filter on Snapchat
- Open the Snapchat app and swipe down to reveal the search bar.
- Click on the search bar at the top of the screen and search the word “bald.”
- Choose the first filter that will appear: Snapchat’s “Bald Character.”
- Take a video with the bald filter and choose the facial hair you want to use.
- To save the filter, press “favourite” at the bottom of the screen.
How to get the Bald Filter on TikTok
- To post the video you took on Snapchat with the Bald Filter on TikTok, you need to first save it in your camera roll.
- Then, open the TikTok app and click on “+” at the bottom centre of the screen.
- Click on “upload” at the bottom left of the screen, to access your camera roll.
- Pick the video you took with the Bald Filter, click “next,” upload the hilarious video on TikTok and prank your followers ?!