‘Then Leave’ by BeatKing and Queendom Come, is a song which has grown to be very popular on TikTok.
The song first blew up on TikTok as the music for a dance craze, however it is now being used for a new challenge.
TikTok features a range of new challenges all the time, however users have been going crazy over the difficulty of this one!
How did the song make it onto TikTok?
First of all, the previously popular dance trend was started by @boujiee.tay and a friend, when they choreographed a dance to BeatKing’s opening verse ‘Get that bread get that head then leave’, which includes TikTok’s popular dance move ‘the Mop’.
The dance was then altered by @k.jdr and finally @myaa_monaa made the dance popular.
The dance was then posted by two of the biggest TikTok dancers, Charli D’Amelio and Addison Rae.
Since then, the use of the song on TikTok has changed. It is now being used to carry out the ‘Numbers On Finger Challenge’.
What is this new ‘get that bread get that head’ challenge?
This challenge involves people on TikTok attempting to show the numbers on their fingers which are listed on the ‘Identifier’ filter, on the exact beat of the song by BeatKing.
The challenge can get extremely hard as many TikTok accounts have created ‘harder levels’ by further customising the identifier filter, meaning more difficult patterns of numbers must be completed.
It has been described as ‘the ultimate IQ test – to use symbols on the beat.’
Below is a YouTube compilation of TikTok videos which include people trying out the new challenge.
Popular TikTok accounts such as Addison Rae and Taylor Holder have posted their attempts at this challenge which can be found below.
How can I attempt this challenge?
The Identifier filter features a blue rectangle band at the bottom of the screen, which can be accessed with a quick search on the app’s filter options.
- Firstly, open the TikTok app.
- Then head to the discovery page and click on the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Search for the word ‘identifier’.
- You will then see the identifier filter icon under ”effects”.
- Click on this effect and you will be directed to the filter’s page, where all the videos which contain this filter are.
- To use the effect with BeatKing’s popular song, simply click on one of the videos, and then you will find ‘Use effect’ in a red box at the bottom-right hand corner of your screen.
- Click this button and simply type in your choice of number pattern.
- Now go ahead, challenge yourself!