The Goopie Tiktok dance went viral on all social media platforms. Because this @goopieTikTok dance is a combination of complicated dance choreography and wild video editing skills that has left a lot of followers wanting to try this @TikTok dance trend by themselves.
Nowadays, many individuals perceive TikTok as their career and generate income from this platform, which eventually helps them to achieve recognition and popularity both at the same time.
There are many other dance challenges that went viral on TikTok.
Who is Goopie?
An individual among these is known as @Goopie on the TikTok app, while his first name is Louie. He has gained 915.3K followers on TikTok by generating content for his audience. Goopie has created a lot of content on TikTok, but one of his videos went viral. This viral TikTok contains a dance routine that he named Goopie Challenge.
How To Create a Goopie Dance TikTok?
If you are wondering from where and how this dance routine was formed and how you can perform these dance steps. So you don’t need to go anywhere else because you have come to the right place.
The entire idea of the Goopie dance is its humorous style, and if anyone intends to make Goopie TikTok, then film your TikTok video at 2x speed to achieve the same result as Louie’s video.
Steps you need to follow to create Goopie TikTok are as follows:
- Stand while your legs are widely apart from each other,, then quickly start moving your knees inwards and outwards.
- Put forward your left hand in the position as if you are carrying a cup, and then put forward your right hand to connect it.
- Shake your hands in upward, downwards, and around motion just like you are mixing a cocktail.
- Just hit Woah😯.
- Roll one of your hands as though you are about to strike a spell.
- Put forward your arms and tie them across your chest.
- Spin around while remaining in a squat position, jumping upwards and downwards on your toes.
Have a look at another challenge
Be Careful While Trying Goopie Dance
Furthermore, please be cautious when imitating Goopie’s Tiktok. Some people have commented on their Twitter accounts about how tough it is, and some have even joked that they have pulled their muscles or gravely harmed themselves while attempting this Goopie’s dance.
Why is everyone getting hurt doing the Goopie dance? #goopieTikTok
I THINK I POPPED THE SHOULDER LEARNING THE GOOPIE DANCE????HELP