Santa’s little helpers have got their own filter on snapchat this year!
After the huge successes of ‘Elf on a shelf’ in previous years, snapchat have made their own virtual one! ‘
Elf on a shelf’ is a tradition for some parents with young children where they hide the elf from place to place in the house and the children get to find it.
With more and more young children getting technology at an early age, the snapchat filter is the perfect way for them to enjoy the new virtual tradition!
How to find the Elf On the Shelf Filter
All you have to do to find the ‘Elf on the self’ snapchat filter is follow these simple steps:
- Open Snapchat
- Go onto the camera and hold down on the screen
- It will come up with all of the different filters that are trending at the moment
- Then click on the bottom right icon of a magnifying glass where it says ‘explore’
- In the search bar and type in ‘Elf on the shelf’
- Click the filter and take your pictures with it
How to use it on Snapchat
After you have clicked on the filter, you can then go around taking pictures of your elf on anything you would like. It doesn’t have to just be limited to a shelf!
Here are a few examples of the filter being used.