Whether it is yours or someone else’s 21st birthday party, some pictures are bound to end up on Instagram.
So find a rocking caption to go along with the pictures when you post them to portray your excitement.
Captions for your 21st birthday
- Every day I sparkle, but today, I rule.
- At 21 everything is possible and tomorrow looks friendly
- Want to see my I.D.?
- Just so you know, this is what 21 and awesome looks like.
- Sassy since birth.
- Turned my birthday into a lifestyle.
- 21 and legal; proceed with caution
- Finally 21, and legally able to do everything I’ve been doing since 15
- I can’t keep calm, it’s my 21st birthday
- I doubt tequila is the answer, but it’s worth a shot.
- Hakuna ma’vodka.
- Having a pitcher-perfect birthday.
- Hello, 21.
- I have mixed drinks about turning 21.
- Hit me with your best shot.
- I.D. love a drink, thanks!
- “When a person is uninterested in life on his 21st birthday it indicates that he’s rather uninterested in something in himself.”- F. Scott Fitzgerald
- It’s my 21st birthday, and I can wine if I want to.
- I wish some nights lasted forever.
- Tonight, I’m only chasing drinks and dreams.
- On cloud wine.
- Now we sip champagne when we thirsty.
- On this day, a queen was born.
- Happy beer-th day to me.
- Cheers and beers to 21 years.
Instagram captions for your friends’ 21st party
- Take risks and be brave. This is the time of your life to make the mistakes you’ll regret later. Have a fantastic 21st birthday.
- Let the birthday festivities be gin.
- You have been waiting for 21 years to be able to drink some alcohol. Hmmm. I know you didn’t! Happy 21st Birthday, instead!
- “Go shawty, it’s your birthday.” — 50 Cent
- I’m just here for the birthday cake
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
- Don’t ever be afraid to shine
- You are the sister/brother that I never had. I love you so much, bestie. Happy birthday!
- “At 21 you’re old enough to go to Vegas where you can lose all your money trying to hit on 20.”-Melanie White
- Hakuna Moscato: It means no worries on your 21st birthday.