They say old is gold, and TikTok definitely stands by the saying! The famous ‘draw your monster’ challenge has reappeared on TikTok and is going viral already.
Numerous new challenges come up on TikTok pretty much daily- but sometimes, it’s the resurfacing of the old ones that pack an even better punch! The ‘draw your monster’ challenge has been taking over TikTok since the beginning of this week.
The Draw Your Monster Challenge is back!
So what is the ‘draw your monster’ challenge all about? Like with most challenges on TikTok, there are rules to follow in order to participate.
The ‘draw your monster’ challenge has been on TikTok for quite a while now, and still remains one of the most popular challenges for app users. In layman’s terms, this challenge is basically a cool art trend that allows users to create their own unique monster-avatar and share it on social media.
7 Rules for Draw Your Monster challenge
There are a few rules to follow while taking up the ‘draw your monster’ challenge. Here’s the list of rules to keep an eye on if you’re game for this trending artsy challenge:
- Your favourite colour will be the skin colour of the monster
- The colour of your birthstone needs to be the eye-colour of the avatar
- The colour of the top/T-shirt you’re wearing will be the hair colour of your monster
- If you wear glasses, the avatar will have them as a third-eye
- Does your favourite animal have wings? If so, add wings to the avatar
- Does your favourite animal have horns, if yes, again, add horns to your monster
- If you wear any jewellery, add those ornaments to the monster-avatar
Bring out your creative side with Draw Your Monster
And that is all you need to know about the ‘Draw Your Monster’ Challenge. Millions of TikTok users are sharing interesting pictures of their monsters on Instagram and Twitter, and the challenge is gaining rapid popularity everywhere. It’s your turn now! Got a creative drawing inspiration? If so, it’s the perfect time to try the challenge and draw out your inner monster!