If you want to show your confidence or even arrogance (which is okay sometimes) go for one of our cocky Instagram captions.
Cocky Instagram captions
- “Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast.” — Nicki Minaj
- I’m none of your business.
- I’m not bossy. I’ve got leadership skills.
- My mascara is too expensive to cry over stupid boys like you.
- Proof that I can do selfies better than you.
- Caring doesn’t really go with my outfit.
- I’m the girl Harry Styles daydreams about.
- I’m everything you want but can’t have.
- Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness.
- Someday I’m going to eye-roll myself into another dimension.
Funny captions for savage selfies
- I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off.
- Make them stop and stare.
- Too glam to give a damn.
- Catch flights, not feelings.
- Humble with just a hint of Kanye.
- Sexy pictures. Crazy times. Sisters at heart, partners in crime.
- I was born to stand out.
- I know looks aren’t everything, but I have them just in case.
- Be happy in front of people who don’t like you, it kills them.
- Mood changes with the situations.
Confident captions and quotes
- I haven’t posted a selfie in a while but I still am very cute just to keep you updated.
- Confidence level: Selfie with no filter.
- “Life is too short, and I’m Italian. I’d much rather eat pasta and drink wine than be a size 0.” — Sophia Bush
- Karma’s just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She’ll be with you shortly.
- “You don’t worry ’bout fitting in when you custom made.” — Drake
- “Life isn’t perfect but your outfit can be.” — Halle Berry
- Be a stiletto in a room full of flats.
- “If you can’t see anything beautiful in yourself, get a better mirror.” — Kendall Jenner
- “God made a very obvious choice when he made me voluptuous; why would I go against what he decided for me? My limbs work, so I’m not going to complain about the way my body is shaped.” — Drew Barrymore
- “I remind myself to be kind to myself, and as slightly ridiculous as it may sound, to treat myself in the same gentle way I’d want to treat a daughter of mine. It really helps.” — Emma Stone