The Halloween of 2022 is just around the corner and it is time to start the Pumpkin picking and prepare captions for all your Instagram posts.
Every part of the process deserves a post and a caption. These colorful moments make the best memories on the Instagram feed. Check out our collection of captions for your Pumpkin Patch selfies. We have funny, romantic, and punny captions for your pictures.
Pumpkin patch selfie captions
- How do you mend a broken jack-o-lantern? With a pumpkin patch!
- There’s a new pumpkin in the patch!
- Carving out some time for fun this October.
- Orange you glad I picked this one?
- There’s no such thing as getting lost in a pumpkin patch
- A pumpkin a day keeps the witches away.
- Fall is my excuse for pumpkin everything.
- Pick of the patch
- The only thing getting “lit” this weekend is my pumpkin spice candle.
- Let’s give ‘em pumpkin to talk about.
- Hey, pumpkin patch. Howl you doing?
- Just spicing things up at the pumpkin patch.
- Cutest pumpkins in the patch
- Follow the pumpkin patch road
- I’m hollow on the inside.
Instagram captions for Pumpkin picking in 2021
- Pie love spending time with you
- Gourd out of my mind
- This one really struck a gourd with me.
- This jack-o-lantern is gonna be lit
- Go big or gourd home!
- Just spicing date night up by going to a pumpkin patch
- Pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes.
- Stressed, blessed, pumpkin obsessed.
- I have never met a pumpkin that I didn’t like
- “I would rather sit on a pumpkin, and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion.” — Henry David Thoreau
- You are the pick of the patch.
- “Each year, the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch that he thinks is the most sincere. He’s gotta pick this one. He’s got to. I don’t see how a pumpkin patch can be more sincere than this one.” — Linus, It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
- Autumn leaves and pumpkins please.
- You’re gourdgeous.