Tiktok is one of the most amazing social media platforms because it has numerous features that make it so much fun. For instance, if you want to give your picture slideshows a movie-like effect, you can learn how to speed up pictures on Tiktok.
Nowadays, you can post three-minute videos on Tiktok. However, sometimes you want to tell your story using pictures from your gallery; in that case, you make a slideshow using the images you have selected. Your slideshows will be more effective if you know how to speed up pictures on Tiktok.
Why You Should Speed Up Pictures on Tiktok
You see, the maximum length of a Tiktok video is three minutes. When you make a slideshow using selected pictures, it takes longer to transition from one photo to another. So, the 3 minutes that Tiktok allows may expire before you upload all the photos in the slideshow.
In such a case, your story will be incomplete. However, suppose you know how to speed up pictures on Tiktok. In that case, you could manage to make a slideshow using all the selected images, and you will be happy and satisfied with the outcome.
How to Make a Slideshow on Tiktok
If you want to share a photo album from your gallery, you can make a pictures slideshow as follows:
- Go to the record video page on Tiktok.
- Press the ‘upload’ button at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Tap ‘images’ instead of ‘’videos’.
- Select the pictures you would like to feature in the slideshow.
- After selecting all the photos, tap ‘next’ to record your pictures as a slideshow.
- You could then add text, filters, etc., to your slideshow to make it more incredible.
How to Speed Up Pictures on Tiktok
As mentioned earlier, pictures may take longer to transition in a slideshow, and you may thus end up using fewer pictures than you intended. Below is how to speed up pictures on Tiktok:
- Click the TikTok app and go to the record video page.
- Press the ‘upload’ button and tap ‘images’.
- Before you make the slideshow using the steps explained earlier, tap the ‘speed’ icon on the right of the screen.
- Adjust the speed to three times faster than the normal speed.
- After adjusting the speed, choose the pictures you want to appear in your slideshow.
- After choosing the pictures, tap the record button to record the slideshow.
- You can add filters, text, voice-overs, etc., to the slideshow to make it more effective.
Bravo! That’s how to speed up pictures on Tiktok. You don’t require any film experience to learn this skill. It’s a simple skill that can make your Tiktok experience incredible.