Have you gone camping recently? If you have, I’m sure you took some awesome photos for Instagram. Before you post the photos to Instagram, you could use camping Instagram captions to make your photos shine.
Captions are explanations that go with photos on social media. You see, a picture tells a thousand words. So, your Instagram pictures come to life when you add a cool caption.
Here’s why You Should Use Captions
When you post a camping photo or any other photo on Instagram, your followers get curious. You should thus add a caption to explain what was going on in the photo. Once they understand the photo, they can comment and even share your post.
How to Create Great Camping Instagram Captions
If you want to create great camping Instagram captions, use emojis, @mentions, hashtags, and text. And you can make the captions short or long. Instagram allows you to write up to 2,200 characters. Try to make your camping Instagram Captions as entertaining as possible.
20 Camping Instagram Captions to Make Your Photos Shine
- Nothing beats birds for a wake-up call
- Life is great in the woods
- Each hour is a golden hour around the campfire
- Friends that camp together remain friends forever
- There is no real freedom in civilization, real freedom is found in the woods
- Take a few dirt paths in life
- Whatever happens at the campsite, stays at the campsite
- There is no better company than the stars
- I have the best dreams only while camping under the stars
- Do you need free therapy? Go Camping.
- What happens in the tent, stays in the tent
- Welcome to our campsite, where friends and marshmallows get toasted
- Nothing beats a warm campfire and fresh air
- Partying ‘til the sunrise. Laughing at random things. There’s no one else I’d want by my side. Love ya!
- You don’t need WiFi to connect with nature
- Just the two of us
- Warning: Lack of camping may cause irritability and sadness
- Camping: when you spend a small fortune to live like a homeless person
- Friends are like stars, always coming and going, but the ones that stay burn as bright as the sun
- My tent is always open if you need a place to stay
When you go camping, you unwind, relax, and reconnect with nature. While you are at it, don’t forget to capture those memorable moments on camera. Post the photos to your Instagram. Then, add some of the above camping Instagram captions to make your photos shine.