Senior pictures don’t just require best quotes but also Instagram posts and funny captions to go along with it.
Trendy senior picture captions
- Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
- And this is the part where you find out who you are.
- “Go forth and set the world on fire.” – St. Ignatius of Loyola
- Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings.
- I know that I will look back on these days as being the happiest of my life.
- I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me.
- Don’t count the days. Make the days count.
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
- Thank you Mom, Dad, and coffee.
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
Funny captions for Instagram
- Tomorrow will be a new chapter in my life. This book is getting very interesting.
- My sentence is up. I’m finally free!
- I didn’t know these captions were due today.
- To graduate would be an awfully big adventure.
- Already forgot everything.
- Dear future self, ’Always remember who got you where you are today.’
- They asked me to write something. So here it is: Something.
- “What, like it’s hard?” – Legally Blonde
- “Is it too late to be a freshman again?”
- I cheated on all my exams.
- “And I knew exactly what to do. But in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do.” – The Office
- I’m way cuter in person.
- This wasn’t like High School Musical at all.
- You will regret not dating me in high school.
- If you’re reading this, future me, put down this book and do something more productive.
- If I still look this good in 10 years, I’ll be happy.
- “Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again.” – Pirates of the Caribbean
- If movies have taught me anything, now the real fun starts.
- Can I take a nap now?
- “Does this smile make me look like a senior?”
Best quotes for senior year pictures
- “If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.” – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
- “I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring.” — David Bowie
- “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Jennifer Lee
- “This is just a part of growing up. A little adventure, a little rebellion.” — Tangled
- “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss