With April Fools Day around the corner, whether it’s planning a prank, an Instagram post with a hilarious caption, or being suspicious of your friends & family, you need to be prepared.
This article aims to help you be equipped for April in more ways than one.
When is April Fools Day?
April Fools Day has been around for as long as we can remember, so don’t forget that April 1st is the day to be suspicious. Typically it is until midday but quite a few choose to ignore this rule.
Hilarious and easy April Fools pranks you should try
Some very PUNNY Instagram caption
- I have the best fools in the world, and I call them friends
- Fool or get fooled
- Who needs April Fools when your whole life is a joke?
- Hello April, please don’t fool me
- Things were just going fine until I realized that it’s April Fool’s Day
- If you have anything important to tell me today, wait until tomorrow. I won’t believe you today.
- When in doubt, make a fool of yourself
- To be funny, you need some foolishness
- The classic: “Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.”
- What a PUNNY day this is
Whatever you plan to do on April Fools Day, just make sure you have fun!