People love reading deep quotes on Instagram in stories, posts, captions, and bios. So we have amassed a great collection that is evergreen.
Add some of them to your posts and stories and see the audience engagement skyrocket!
- In the end, even the stars chose destruction over life.
- Sometimes I have to remind myself that not everyone will be break me like you did.
- Beautiful people are not always good, but good people are always beautiful.
- I suppose I love my scars because they have stayed with me longer than most people have.
- Pain makes people change.
- It only takes one person to change your life, you.
- Maybe you are stuck because you have been pushing the door that is meant to be pulled.
- Sometimes you have to forgive people even when they are not sorry.
- Sometimes silence is violent.
- We are all broken, that’s how the light gets in.
Quotes for Instagram caption
- “What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least do something remarkable?” – John Green
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away” – Vicki Corona
- “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” – Maya Angelou
- “Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people- the ones who really belong in your life- will come to you. And stay.” – Will Smith
- “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “The chief enemy of creativity is good sense.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
- “Never dull your shine for somebody else.” ― Tyra Banks
- “Curiosity will conquer fear more than bravery will.” – James Stephenson