Discover the perfect Instagram captions inspired by Noah Kahan’s soulful tunes, adding a touch of emotion and depth to your posts.
Who is Noah Kahan?
Noah Kahan is an American singer-songwriter and musician. He was born on January 1, 1997, in Strafford, Vermont, USA. Noah gained popularity for his folk-pop and indie-rock style, delivering emotionally powerful songs with heartfelt lyrics.
Kahan’s music often touches on themes of self-reflection, personal growth, and relationships, resonating with a wide audience. Some of his popular songs include “Hurt Somebody,” “Mess,” “Young Blood,” and “Cynic.”
Throughout his career, Noah Kahan has collaborated with other artists and embarked on several successful tours. He continues to make waves in the music industry with his unique sound and relatable songwriting.
Lyrics of Noah Kahan for Instagram caption
- “I’m still out here with the pills and the dogs / If you need me, dear, I’m the same as I was” from All My Love
- “Oh, she’s the sunset in the West / Oh, she’s sleep when I need rest” from Sink
- “Breathin’ in, breathin’ out / How you been? Settled down?” from Northern Attitude
- “You burrowed in under my skin, what I’d give to have you out from me” from All My Love
- “Oh, for you, I would never sink again” from Sink ⁴
- “Winding roads, they never seem to stop / And I’ll sink” from Sink
- “I’m just a kid with a broken heart / Tryna find my way back home” from Young Blood
- “I’m not the man that I once was / But I’m changing every day because / I want to find somebody who loves me” from Hurt Somebody
- “I don’t wanna be alone / But I don’t wanna be in love / I don’t wanna watch the world go by / I just wanna be enough” from Come Over
- “I’m not afraid of the dark / I’m afraid of what you’ll do to my heart” from False Confidence
- “I’ve been running from myself for way too long / I’ve been playing with the fire in my head” from Mess
- “I don’t need a reason to be broken / I don’t need a reason to be sad / I don’t need a reason to feel hopeless / I just need you back” from Need You Back
- “You’re the only thing that makes me feel alive / You’re the only thing that makes me want to try” from Passenger
- “I don’t wanna waste your time / But I don’t wanna waste mine either / I don’t wanna make you cry / But I don’t wanna make you stay here” from Please
- “You’re the light in the dark / You’re the spark in my heart / You’re the reason I breathe / You’re everything to me” from Everything To Me
- “I’m not looking for a miracle / I’m just looking for a sign / That you’re still here with me / That you’re still on my mind” from Still On My Mind
- “You’re the song in my head / You’re the smile on my face / You’re the warmth in my bed / You’re the best part of my day” from Best Part Of My Day
- “I don’t wanna be a hero / I don’t wanna be a star / I just wanna be myself / I just wanna be who you are” from Who You Are
- “You’re the fire in my veins / You’re the thunder in my chest / You’re the storm in my brain / You’re the calm in my breath” from Calm In My Breath
- “You’re the sun in my sky / You’re the moon in my night / You’re the stars in my eyes / You’re the love of my life” from Love Of My Life
- “I don’t wanna be alone tonight / But I don’t wanna be with anyone else / I don’t wanna feel this way right now / But I don’t know how to help myself” from Help Myself