After a year of lockdown, the gym is abuzz with new members. Taking gym selfies is a must and having cool captions shouldn’t go amiss.
So here are some funny captions as well as motivational one-liners to post along with your story or Instagram post.
Funny gym captions
- I go to the gym because I think my great personality could use a banging body.
- There should be a calorie refund for things that didn’t taste as good as expected.
- Excuses don’t kill the fat, exercises do.
- Exercise in the morning, before your brain figures out what you’re doing.
- What kind of wine goes with squats?
- With great size comes great responsibility.
- Lifting and eating—my two favorite things in life.
- If you still look cute after the gym, you didn’t workout hard enough.
- Gotta squat before I tie the knot.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally – I’m just at the gym.
- When my body shouts ‘STOP’, my mind screams ‘NEVER’.
- Education is important, but big biceps are importanter.
- I believe in eating what I like and sweating it out in the gym.
- I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle.
- Body type: works out, but definitely likes donuts.
Motivational liners for Instagram posts
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
- Start every week strong. Finish every week stronger.
- Never let excuses get in the way of a killer workout.
- Don’t stop when you are tired, stop when you are done.
- One of the greatest moment in life is realizing that two weeks ago, your body couldn’t do what it just did.
- Today exercise and diet will decide your future personality.
- Muscles are torn in the gym, fed in the kitchen, and built in bed.
- Friends that sweat together, stay together.
- It hurts now, but one day it will be my warm up.
- Don’t train to be skinny. Train to be a badass!
- Fitness is like a relationship. You can’t cheat and expect it to work.
- A one hour workout is 4% of your day. No excuses.
- Fitness is not about being better than someone else, it’s about being better than you used to be.
- Train like a beast. Look like a beauty.
- Keep your squats low and your standards high.